HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Y’ALL! And I’m sorry to everyone out there like myself who will be spending the day doing nothing with absolutely nobody. *tear* we are a sad and persecuted bunch!
So… I don’t listen to music ALL THE TIME, but when I do, I listen nonstop for a week or two before ceasing again. This past week has been filled with me trying to figure out what I actually want to listen to, and guys – I made a new playlist and it’s AMAZING
About now would be a good time for me to start making sense, so here I go:
I love making playlists, so most recently I made a throwback playlist filled with songs from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Who doesn’t love jamming to a good classic, am I right? This isn’t the only playlist I have, but it’s my favorite at the moment.
The songs (if you don’t have spotify, I’ll put the YouTube links!)
- Where You Lead – Carole King
- You’re the Inspiration – Chicago
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- You Give Love a Bad Name – Bon Jovi
- Livin’ on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Can’t Fight this Feeling – REO Speedwagon
- Africa – Toto
- Take On Me – A-Ha
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Wake me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
- Hard to Say I’m Sorry – Chicago
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- We Didn’t Start the Fire – Billy Joel
- Down Under – Men at Work (I linked the music video instead of just the audio because it’s SO funny and makes no sense)
- Jump – Van Halen
- We’re Not Gonna Take it – Twisted Sister
- I Love Rock ‘n Roll – Joan Bett and the Blackhearts
- Beat It – Michael Jackson
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen (I’ll leave the Pentatonix version too just because it’s SO GOOD)
- Uptown Girl – Billy Joel
- Movin’ Out – Billy Joel
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot – Pat Benatar
- The Longest Time – Billy Joel
- Everybody Wants to Rule the World – Tears for Fears
- Hooked on a Feeling – Blue Suede
That’s it so far! I know this post is SUPER short but I have two quizzes and a test due by Friday, plus a small experiment, packing, cleaning the fish tank, and probably cleaning my room. Juggling all that plus the looming threat of a mental breakdown is a bit hard to do at the moment, so bear with me! I’ll get there eventually – I always do somehow!
All right, see y’all next Tuesday!